Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin

And clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do

And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you, oh


Today when I woke up, it was raining and I was awoken from a bad dream. My room was cold, and it was only 7 AM so obviously, I tried to sleep again but yes, I failed. My parents were already gone to a family thing or so, and me and my sister didn't come. So I grabbed my phone and replied some messages, opened a few of my active social medias and head downstairs to have breakfast. It was nice having breakfast around the post-rain weather.


Post's Honey Bunches of Oats (with strawberries) cereal is the perfect way to start the day. Sweet and crunchy, delicious and healthy. Enjoying it while the sad sky is rolling gray clouds just outside, and the air is just divine to  me.


Sad sky. That's what I would call it. The weather is still kind of coldish, and it reminds me of lazy winter days. Except of course winter weather is nonexistent in my country, which is a tropical country. But I don't mind if I'm having a lazy Sunday morning like this one. 

(g.t.)

No comments:

Post a Comment