Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Way I Do

The night is calmer
The waves rushes like always
I feel the sand underneath me
Like I always feel of you
In my veins
Running in my head

The wind blows my hair
I close my eyes and
I think of you
Again and again
You are always there
Running in me
Think about me someday
In that way
Miss me like I do you
You’re all I think of
If only you knew
That I
Have this feeling
For you
That I love you
Not the way you do me
But the way
Two people love each other
The way when they
Look at each other
Full of magic
Full of love
Until the sun comes
And the sand becomes warm
Underneath me
But you’re always warm
In my mind
Running in every
Beat of my heart
The sea crashes again
Like always
Like nothing ever changes
In this world
When all we do
Is change
I miss you
And I think
I love you



(g.t.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment